Sunday, July 28, 2013

Free People pieces I'm loving right now

As the summer comes to a close I can't get enough of these Free People pieces! The first one is the "Fly Away Skirt". It comes in two color ways and they are both so adorable. It is flowy, airy, and you can wear it as a skirt or dress.
The "LA Nite Tank" is perfect for any occasion. It comes in seven colorways and get this, its only $20!!! Stop in to your local FP store and stock up!
I cannot get enough of these sunnies! The "Abbey Road Sunglasses" are so awesome and come in 7 colorways. I have a hard time finding a good pair of sunglasses and these are totally perfect fit for all year! Although they do look their best in summer sunshine ;)
When the cooler weather starts to arrive, I will transition these pieces so I can wear them into the fall. The skirt will pair great with tall boots or ankle booties and you can layer any shirt with the tank. Add a warm scarf and a chunky knit sweater and you are good to go! Remember, there are endless opportunities when it comes to styling outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment