Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Additions//

Happy Sunday!! It has been a great and fun weekend filled with new clothes from Free People!!! So the first few photos feature the new Boyfriend Shortall's and I was unsure about them at first, but after I tried them on I fell in love! They are so great because for one thing they are shorts so it makes them perfect for warm weather! Also, you can layer so many cute tanks, tee's, crop tops, and bathing suits underneath it. I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can live in these this summer. The first three photos feature the Battenburg Bralette and the Embellished Band Brimmed Hat.
Here are some photos of how I styled it with tights, boots, and the long sleeve Jilly Tee!
Finally, my new favorite dress, The Parker Dress!!
We have so many cute new arrivals in the store right now, be sure to check them out! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment