Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Latest Style Inspirations

These few photos I am going to post on the blog today are my favorites from this week Pinterest boards and I wanted to share them with you all! With the crazy cold weather recently, I have been day dreaming about summer outfits and each of these photos already inspire me for the warmer weather. The first photo caught my eye because I love the accessories posted in it. The second photo is of the Big Dipper Tee and I have it in 2 colors from Free People, green and purple. It is one of my favorites to wear all year round because it is easy to layer in the winter and flowy for the summer. I love the hair style in the third photo-the color, length, bangs, everything! Similar to the first photo, the last one has awesome, summer, boho accessories. Photo Source: Pinterest// XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment