Friday, January 3, 2014

Preview: Spring Trends from Free People

Happy New Year!! This is my first post of the year and I am loving all the new trends that Free People created for the Spring preview! Tonight on the blog I will mix and match the two trends "Tuck It In" & "Team Player"! I have been living in oversized tunics and I needed something fresh to mix up my style for the spring. The Tuck It In look book was so helpful and full of ideas to help with those oversized shirts that I just can't part with. The Team Player look book is just the total opposite of my usual meadow look so it goes well with switching up my wardrobe this spring into the summer. I loved mixing these two together because it offers so many different outfit choices. Take a look at the Free People website to see the other trends featured and for more outfit inspiration! "Tuck It In": ~hi rise roller skinny ~renee high rise ~willow top ~mad cool skirt "Team Player": ~WTF game time henley ~WTF strike out tank ~elastic printed hair ties ~retro classic sneaker

No comments:

Post a Comment