Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's Get Juicing!

On the blog today, I will be posting about my first time juicing! I have been wanting to buy a juicer for a while now so I figured why not start out 2014 with getting one! I wasn't sure what I would like or what I even wanted to juice but my sister gave me great suggestions and helpful tips!
What I made today (pictured below) was an aweosme green juice. There are so many different recipes for juicing so just experiment and find one you like. 
Here are the ingredients for what I juiced today:
-handful of spinach
-1 lemon
-1 cucumber 
-3 celery stocks
-2 pears
-1 green apple 
Helpful Tips:
-read the booklet the juicer comes with because it is really helpful. 
-find blogs and recipes through Pinterest to help with some inspiration. 
-try to always buy your produce organic because it won't have harmful pesticides. 
-clean your produce before you juice it. 
-the most important...enjoy :)
Here are some photos my mom & I took today of my first juice! 
I can't wait to start juicing more and I look forward to more post about my juicing adventures!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment