Thursday, February 13, 2014

Must Have Tees

Snow day part 2 for me! The snow is still falling and I am really wanting summer right now so of course this means tons of news tees and tanks that are on my summer clothes wish list! All of these tees can be found on the FreePeople website and I have a few of them already! The first is the Keep Me Tee! I have this tee and it is so comfy, I highly recommend it. It is great to dress up or just for a day of running errands or hanging out.
This next tee is called the Big Dipper Oversized Tee and I have it in two colors: the green one featured below and a light purple! The length is perfect to wear with shorts and tie it up on the side or tuck it in. It's also light weight which is good for the summer.
The LA Livin Shore Break Tee is also really comfy and I have the blue/white tye dye combination that is featured below. It comes in three different colors and I can't wait to wear mine when the weather warms up!
The next three photos are on my wish list! -We The Free Silo Tank -We The Free Printed Essential Tank -We The Free Leave It Open Tee
If you are getting snow like me, stay warm and get inspired for the summer:) XOXO Photo Source: FreePeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment