Sunday, February 9, 2014

Social Media >>

Happy Sunday everyone! I wanted to share my social media information with you and a "Of Monsters & Men" song I am loving right now!It is called Silhouettes and it is from the Hunger Games Soundtrack, which I highly recommend you see if you haven't yet!! Some of my favorite lyrics from this song are, "But I'm already there, I'm already there Wherever there is you, I will be there too". Now I will post my social media info for you guys to check out. Instagram: _kch09, Free People Me: FPKasey, & of course my blog! At work yesterday, we took so many fun photos so I wanted to post them to help inspire some pre-spring ideas! This entire outfit can be found at FreePeople.com. What I'm wearing: FP ONE Paradise Stars Tank/FP Embellished Band Brimmed Hat/FP ONE Third Charm Maxi Skirt/FP ONE Battenburg Bralette!!

1 comment: