Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ready For Spring>>

I had so much fun at work last night and I am loving our new spring display. The flower arrangements are beauitful and the entire store looks alive and bright! One of my new favorite tanks, The Silo Tank, is finally in our store and I bought the sage green and the white. Featured below is the sage green color and it is so comfortable and light weight. Also featured is the Victorian Lace Pullover and I am wearing the grey color and it also comes in indigo. It's great for now because it is still cold outside and it will be a good piece to transition into the warmer weather!
Victorian Lace Pullover/XS/Grey
Silo Tank/XS/Sage Green
Beautiful spring display!!! Just a glimpse :)
Valentine roses from my love. Happy Saturday, everyone! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment